Sorberscreen FM40 CM40
micro perforated aluminium panels
Sorberscreen™ FM40 and CM40 are fibre-free, lightweight, all aluminium sound and noise absorbing honeycomb panels with flat or corrugated micro-perforated aluminium surfaces.
Sorberscreen™ FM40 / CM40 feature a hard, durable finish with a facing sheet thickness of 0.9 mm (FM40), 1.0 mm (CM40) and a subtle aesthetic appeal.
Applied as a decorative feature wall, on the ceiling of a building or as a noise panel application in commercial projects, Sorberscreen™ FM40 / CM40 can also be placed in engine bay applications and around enclosures for effective noise control.
Absorb problem frequencies by selecting Sorberscreen™ FM40 / CM40 in differing panel thickness. Low frequency performance improves as the depth of the air-cavity within the honeycomb layer increases. Sorberscreen™ FM40 / CM40 can be cut and drilled with conventional metal working tools.
Sorberscreen™ FM40 (flat) and CM40 (corregated) are unique, micro-perforated, high performance metal sound absorber panels with aluminium honeycomb inner.
Please refer to the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) for more information.
- Acoustic wall and ceiling panels in all types of buildings, enclosures and even outdoor
- Sound absorption in clean rooms, trains and aircraft
- Excellent sound absorption
- Highly durable and lightweight
- Strong, self-supporting
- Easily cut and drilled using conventional metal working tools
- Free of any fibrous or dust producing materials
- Available in powder coated and anodised finishes on request (FM40)
- Resists mould, mildew and bacteria growth
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Long service life