advanced micro-perforated metal absorber
Sorberscreen Micro is a unique, micro-perforated metal sound absorber. It eliminates the need for flow resistive textile backing, as used on conventional perforated metal screen products.
Sorberscreen Micro has a hard, durable finish consisting of 1 mm aluminium, with subtle aesthetic appeal, which could be mistaken for fabric.
The perfect finish for sound absorption in architectural and marine walls, ceilings, and noise absorber panel applications, it also finds use in vessel engine rooms, transportation engine bay applications, and around enclosures for both noise control and thermal dissipation.
Available in plain aluminium, anodised or pre-painted to a range of colours. Sorberscreen Micro should not be painted or powder coated after micro perforation as this will change the acoustic performance of the panel.
The effective sound absorption obtained across the frequency range using Sorberscreen Micro can easily be adjusted by simply changing the depth of the backing void.
Sorberscreen™ Micro is a unique, micro-perforated metal sound absorber. It eliminates the need for flow resistive textile backing, as used on conventional perforated metal screen products.
Please refer to the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) for more information.
- Unique interior decorative walls
- Architectural absorptive ceiling panels
- Acoustic wall and ceiling panels in all types of buildings
- Marine vessel engine rooms, walling and more
- Ideal for external, weather resistant applications
- Lining of acoustic enclosures
- Acoustic baffles
- Highly durable, offers high impact resistance
- Weather resistant, suitable for outdoor use
- Maximises noise control with superior air borne noise reduction
- Great for high velocity air flow applications such as communication cabinets and server racks
- Easily cut, shaped and bent using conventional metal working tooling
- Available in a wide range of anodised or prepainted colours
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Resists mould, mildew and bacteria growth
- Self supporting
- Long service life