eco-friendly sound and noise absorbers for challenging environments
Reapor acoustic panels are high performance noise absorbers, that look like cut stone.
Constructed from small aerated granules made from recycled glass. The granules are fused together through a patented high temperature sintering process to form a hard, lightweight, fibre-free, non-combustible stone-look panel that can be used indoors and outdoors. The unique material is highly porous, absorbing noise both between and within the granules.
Reapor noise absorbing panels are simple and easy to install using recommended adhesives (Refer Installation Guide for details). The panels can be cut, drilled and routered using standard wood working tools, enabling easy installation around obstacles.
The panels are suitable for use outdoors. Wet panels will drain freely and dry in the sun, however this may result in efflorescence where crystalline salts are deposited on the surface of the panel. Efflorescence will not affect acoustic performance. If efflorescence does occur, the salts may be removed using commercial efflorescence cleaners.
Reapor® Acoustic panels are high performance noise absorbers that look like cut stone.
Please refer to the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) for more information.
- REAPOR-INSTALL-217IG:Installation Guide
- REAPOR-TDS-217IP:Technical Data Sheet
- WP-Acoustic Comfort in Urban Design:Brochure
- WP-Reducing noise transfer and improving sound absorption:Brochure
- Transport Summary:Brochure
- Pyrotek Building Catalogue 2018:Catalogues
- Pyrotek Tunnel Catalogue 2018:Catalogues
- Rail and motorway tunnels, vent shafts and noise fences
- Outdoor cafes, bars and restaurants
- Interior walls and ceilings of offices, retail space, hospitals, schools and aged care facilities
- Fire exits and stairwells
- HVAC and genset plant rooms
- Industrial noise enclosures
- Shooting ranges
- Resists weather, water and UV exposure over an extended period of time
- Non-combustible, with zero smoke emission
- Exceptionally high NRC of 0.95 (50 mm panel)
- Easy to cut, drill and rout using standard wood working tools
- Great natural ‘stone like’ look
- Made from recycled glass
- Fibre free