tough and flexible noise barrier with high tensile strength
Wavebar NC is a high-performance mass-loaded vinyl noise barrier curtain offering superior acoustic transmission loss. It was developed to meet requirements for construction and industrial sites.
Pyrotek engineered Wavebar NC to be tear-resistant, with a high tensile strength tarpaulin base fabric that can withstand harsh weather conditions and UV light.
The product is durable, can resist most chemicals, solvents, petrol and offer versatility to hang or drape in long lengths. These properties make Wavebar NC the ideal choice for environments such as construction and industrial sites.
Wavebar NC can be designed as a partial or complete enclosure around noise sources to reduce noise transference. The product can incorporate hook-and-loop fasteners, eyelets or other customised requirements meaning the enclosure can be easy to adjust, remove, or for accessibility. Sorberpoly 2D can also further assist with the noise breakout by incorporating it in conjunction with perforated vinyl facing, which will act as an absorber. It is also simple to cut into various shapes to suit any design or area of application.
Wavebar® NC is a high performance, flexible, tough, mass-loaded vinyl noise barrier curtain offering superior acoustic transmission loss.
Please refer to the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) for more information.
- Construction sites – Both indoor and outdoor
- Enclosures for industrial equipment – punch presses, blowers, drops saws, granulators and generators
- Portable acoustic curtain – draped over fencing to create an acoustic barrier
- Noise curtain for portable mobile equipment including jack hammers, drilling rigs and pile drivers
- Can be designed to be installed into a C-track support system for moveable / concertina curtains
- No ozone depleting substances
- Resistant to most chemicals, solvents and petrol
- Resistant to weather and UV light
- Tear resistant – tolerating high wind conditions
- Ability to suspend in lengths in excess of 20 metres
- Able to attach – velcro, eyelets and grommets
- Available in various weights, widths and
- Simple to cut, sew, high frequency welded, or mechnically fasten into position